This is the first time that my blog was nominated to be part of the Sunshine Blogger Award. I want to thank Mid-Life Milestones for this opportunity and I am also grateful that I discovered you on twitter. Also, here’s a link to her Second Sunshine Blogger Award.
What Is The Sunshine Blogger Award?
The Sunshine Blogger Award is, basically, peer recognition among the blogger community. Bloggers nominate other bloggers that they feel are “creative, positive, and inspiring while spreading sunshine to the blogging community.”
This is basically a way of giving thanks and uplifting each and everyone in this community. This is a great way to boost each other’s confidence and let them know that there are people who appreciates them.
Rules For The Sunshine Blogger Award
-Thank the blogger who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
-Answer the 11 questions that the blogger asked you.
-Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the blogger award and write them 11 new questions.
-List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award in your post/and or your blog.
Questions From The Nominator For The Sunshine Blogger Award
Why did you start blogging?
- As a reader, I have huge respect to writers. I am always amazed on how they can make words so beautiful and they’re able to convey their feelings sincerely. That’s why I started blogging, to voice out what I can’t say verbally.
What is your favorite color and why?
- I love the color blue like the sky. It is calm and soothing to the eyes.
Is there a form of travel you prefer and why?
- I am not very sure about this because I never traveled but I would prefer a spontaneous one, just going with the flow.
Have you set goals for December and what are they?
- I don’t have a set plan tho I have a book review that I will post on December 13.
What is your go-to for relaxing?
- Definitely reading and watching random videos.
Is there something specific you find challenging about blogging?
- Finding audience and finding inspirations for my contents.
Do you have a preferred social media platform?Which one and why?
- I love bookstagram so much. It makes me connect more to a lot of bookworms. I also get inspiration from there.
If you could change one thing about your life what would it be and why?
- I’d like to change the habit of overthinking. There are just some things that you must let it be.
What has been the best gift you have ever received?
- The gift of having a whole family that loves and accepts me for who I am.
If money was no option where would you go and how long would you stay?
- South Korea, probably I would stay for years but I will not definitely stay forever.
What is the best thing about you?
Hmmmm, I have yet to find out.
And the Nominees are…
Questions for the nominees
- When and why did you start blogging?
- What are your goals with your blog site?
- When did you start being a bookworm?
- Give your top three recommended books.
- Besides blogging what are other things you enjoy doing?
- What is your dream profession?
- What is your go to weekend activity?
- Where is your dream destination?
- Where do you see yourself five years from now?
- What is the best gift you ever received?
- What are the things you are most thankful for?
Thank you for reading this. And to the nominees, no pressure on doing this.